Training modules helps student to get skills in Technical Skills and Soft Skills
Soft skills are necessary for an individual’s interpersonal growth. Training is imparted on following soft skills:
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Goal Setting
- Positive attitude & Motivation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Team-building & Group behaviour
- Body Language
- Presentation Techniques
- Effective Mentoring
- Communication Skills
- Confidence Building
Training is imparted on following technical streams:
- IT related
- Students are given safety awareness in all the training modules
- End of the training student is assessed through midyear and semester practical exams.
- Knowledge through practical and theory training
- Learns the behavior of electronic components
- Learns to identify problems and method to solve trouble shooting in circuit
- Practical training on power supplies like AC and DC
- Training gives them good knowledge on electrical components and its specifications
- Various experiments are conducted to understand the basic laws and theorems
In Mechanical workshop, students learn various operations.
Practical exercises will be done by the students in the fitting shop.
Students are taught to prepare exercise drawings, work schedule before they do any exercise in the shop floor.
Each student is given a topic (Technical) to prepare and give a “Shop talk” before starting the experiment.
Students are given the opportunity to make hobby projects by applying their skills.
- Students are imparted to learn about fundamentals of Computer, M S Office and Auto CAD.
- Students will get a thorough knowledge of the use of MS-Office, with good typing speed for office automation.
- The students are working with internet to get awareness about emails and internet browsing.
ARSDC is planning to set up the Centre for Excellence for
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- CNC (Programming, Operation and maintenance)
- Latest welding Techniques in collaboration with other Organizations
© 2019 ARSDC All Rights Reserved