A purposeful beginning – ‘Amara Raja Skill Development Centre (ARSDC)’
- A skill gap has been acknowledged across industries. There is a visible mismatch between the requirements and the availability of the talent pool. There is a dire need of initiatives to create and polish the required skill set of the youth. This would provide the people with employment opportunities and will help the industries and society at large.
- Realizing this need of the hour, Amara Raja has started a Skill Development Centre – ‘Amara Raja Skill Development Centre (ARSDC)’. This Centre runs under the aegis of Rajanna Trust, which is fully supported by Amara Raja Group.
- Amara Raja Skill Development Centre (ARSDC) was officially launched on 17th July, 2014
- Course is residential for first 3 months and focuses on Skill Development, Personality Development and enhancing Employability.
- Practical oriented Training methodology - 70 % practical and 30 % theory
- Stipend will be paid from first month onwards during the Training program.
- Latest infra-structure, Well equipped Class Rooms, Labs & Workshops
- The Training Program is free for first 3 months including food and Accommodation, Safety shoes, Uniforms, Study materials and for next 21 months with subsidised Food and Accommodation subject to availability.
- Excellent Hostel for both Boys and Girls.
Objectives of ARSDC
- To provide systematic Technical & Non-Technical Training to matriculated youth from the rural India and to help them inculcate both life and job skills.
- To minimize the talent gap in the society by providing training in accordance with the ever changing business/work environment in the industrial and allied sectors.
© 2019 ARSDC All Rights Reserved